Biokinetics Candice Attree is very experienced in the field of injury rehabilitation. We make use of thorough evaluation techniques and also Isokinetic machines, for the assessment and objective measurements of muscle imbalances and possible deficits. Providing a comprehensive solution to chronic and acute injury, or physical problem.
Biokinetics Candice Attree can provide rehabilitation for the following conditions:
- Joint / ligament injuries – Chronic and Acute
- Post – arthroscopic procedures (knee, hip, shoulder, ankle)
- Total knee replacements
- Patella-femoral Pain
- Reconstructive surgery to ligaments
- Acute back surgery
- Back and neck pain
- Muscle tears, strains and spasms
- Muscle imbalances due to the previous injury, chronic problem or illness
- Postural spasms and overloads
Process Of Rehabilitation:
The rehabilitation process is unique to each person and the particular problem, due to your unique history and circumstances. This process is decided upon after the initial assessment.
The First Consultation would involve a clinical assessment of strength, function and ability. Goals will be set and accordingly a program will be prescribed.
A typical rehabilitation process would involve training under the supervision of a biokineticist at least 1 session per week for 6 weeks – whilst doing your prescribed program 2 times per week yourself.
Thereafter a reassessment will be done and new goals will be set.
First Consultation R845.00
- Assessment of injury history
- Specific muscles lengths and strengths
- Biomechanical assessment of movement
- Isokinetic evaluation
- Program Prescription
60 min. Please wear comfortable clothing and bring your training shoes if you have
Thereafter rehab session is R430.00 for a duration of 60min. The full amounts can be claimed from the medical aid.